Aquilo que a escrita me traz é a revelaçao aquando impossivel por parte das palavras.
domingo, 1 de julho de 2018
Once again...
Once again I kept quiet for so long,
and the only thing that kept still was my writing.
Time doens't wait,
ideias don't stop
but I did,
I stopped putting them on the paper.
I believe that what drove me to put a hold on this
was that some people think that everything that I write happened,
or has some kind of metaphor for things in my life.
The mind is so beautiful when set free
and our job is to filter what comes out,
still it's like we can't have imagination beyond what others like
or their egocentrism allows.
We grow and keep being bombed with shaping methods.
I don't intend to offend or hurt anyones feelings.´
Life is so easy,
yet so hard,
mostly because we make it that way.
I do this for me,
and I'll try to do more for myself in the near future!
Mere promises? Maybe...
Who knows!
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário
Opinanços