Drawings of Her. The Art Gallery of Memories.
Everything is set.
You and I in a room.
Some music playing.
Not too loud.
Not too low.
Got a candle burning.
Not only for the sweet scent.
But for the light to dance on the walls.
I lay you beside me.
My eyes are focused.
My lips are sealed.
And my hand journey begins.
Slowly starting on moving your hair to the side.
Making your neck and ear accessible.
And your perfume rises into the air.
Placing my hand on your cheek I start moving my fingers carefully
On all the lines,
Carving all the details on my mind,
Hmm
The softness of your lips.
The brightness of your eyes,
All the little bumps on your birth marks,
Gosh
You feel so beautiful.
You look at me
And you don't need to speak.
I know I'm a weirdo
But I also know that you care for me
And that warms my heart.
I kiss your nose
You smile
And my fingers slowly slide along them
Recording the shape of it.
Around the ears they go
And down the side of the neck.
I can't resist to bite it.
Just a little.
Your clothes won't stay on you for much long
And there are some memories that I'll never share.
I shall forever keep these paitings and sculptures of you in my memories.
Until the day I can touch you again.
And again work on these beautiful master pieces of you next to me.
May time never break us appart.
CM


Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário
Opinanços