quinta-feira, 18 de junho de 2015

Life On Standby


Life on stand by...

How many times do I find myself lost in thoughts?
Wandering the endless sea on my mind, questioning everithing and everione.

And when I can't find myself I'm probably drifting away,
Sinking deeper and deeper into this gooey gray matter,
That looks like it was overcooked.

Everything seems so meaningless with low prospectives.
I know I'm working and I'm saving money but it feels so empty.

Startinga new life from scratch is exhausting.
Missing everione and everything I left behind is exhausting.
And I thing that my exhaust is also exhausted, because i feel my life running by so fast,
As if it's getting drained and I just stand by watching and taking notes.

It feels like a parallel universe where getting lost is so easy
And finding my way back nearly impossible.

CM

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Opinanços