segunda-feira, 15 de junho de 2015

Fucking Hell and Loyal Roots

Fucking Hell,
I can't rest, I can't close my eyes without feeling that something is missing.
Why am I here?
Where am I going?
Who's coming with me?
Walking in the darkness, not being able to dream, it's just like someone shut off the lights and took my dreams away.
Taking it day by day, seeking refugee in my thoughts.
But where are they?
Can I create new ones?
How real will they be?
How long until they vanish?
There is no way out. Or at least that's how i feel.
Every few steps i fell my self stumble into greater deepness, where there is still no light, but the pressure on my shoulders increases.
How much more weight can i take?
What will give up first?
My legs?
My shoulders?
Or my mind?

It's a cold Hell,
There's no pointy horned beast yelling orders and punishing me for my sins.
I'm left alone with myself and I,
Battling mind games.
Instead of punches we exchange thoughts at incredible speed and strenght.
It wont bruise your flesh but they will scar your soul.
Day by day, slowly going straight on this path that I chose.
I've just started this journey and yet it feels like I'm falling so far from everithing.
I don't know where I'm going.
But going back is not an option.
I shall make this Hell feel like home.
Rise and Rise again,
Be reborn,
Be stronger each time
But never forget who you are or where you come from no matter how dar and heavy it gets.
Even if you can't go back!

Roots
CM

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Opinanços